Last updated: Jan 15, 2024
KazamRaza (“us,” “we,” “our,” or “the Company”) operates the website https://kazamraza.com (the “Website”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Website.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use Information You Provide
We are not collecting any personal information. While using Contact Form our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Other information you provide voluntarily
Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Use of Information
We may use your Personal Information for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain the Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to third parties. However, we may share non-personally identifiable information with third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with legal obligations
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.