|Finance & Admin
I believe that in today’s challenging environment business decisions are increasingly based on numbers rather than ideas. Any decision on company policy has to be backed by detailed and accurate data that can stand the scrutiny of both management and stakeholders. This is especially true for financial planning where consistent and correct application of modeling techniques can help you accurately forecast ‘what if’ scenarios and design realistic forecasts which in turn lead to successful business decisions.
I deliver my trainings in both ways either in-house or by engaging multiple staff of a single company or institute at my selected premises. I am also attached as trainer with training companies like “Recknors and VisionMax”.
I have 12 years of diversified working experience in development and microfinance sector, I am Microsoft Excel Certified. I have also involved in designing and implementation of financial systems and procedures. I have worked with national and International donor agencies like (NCHD, KSB Pumps, District Government, Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund, US State Department, American Jewish Worldwide Service, GIZ International, Innovation in Civic Participation, International Education Development Centre, International Association of National Youth service, United Nation Children Fund).
I have been delivering trainings on MS Excel, VBA and MS Access since 2007. Following is a list of training cources that I deliver.
EXCEL TRAINING COURCES
- Advance Excel and VBA
- Excel Pivot Table and Pivot Charts
- Power Pivot and DAX Formulas
- Excel Dashboards & Reports
- Excel Programming with VBA
- Financial Modeling in Excel
- Financial Model for Business Startup (Feasibility Study Model)
- Excel for Auditors
- Advance Excel for ACCA Professionals
ACCESS TRAINING COURCES
- MS Access for Business Managers
- Access and VBA
- Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions
ASP.NET TRAINING COURCES
- Develop Accounting Software in ASP.NET/SQL SERVER
- Develop Content Management System in ASP.NET/SQLite
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS)
- WordPress Website Development
- Drupal Website Development
ACCOUNTING & FINANCE TRAINING COURCES
- Finance for Non Accountants
- Multiple donors/projects accounting for non-profit organisation
OTHERS TRAINING COURCES
- Electronic Credit Information Bureau ECIB for Microfinance
- Ratio analysis for Micro Finance Organizations
- Financial Accounting for microfinance organisation